The best time to learn yoga...
Now is the perfect time to start learning yoga! In the privacy of your own home you can build up all the yoga flow basics before we all emerge from Covid-19 restrictions and you are able to join a live class again.
I have developed my own Zoom class on Mondays at 5.30pm-6.30pm which has maintained it’s popularity through lockdown and beyond.
A Class of ‘Yin & Tonic’ is slow flow yoga with yin-style stretches and breathing techniques. Perfect for beginners and those wanting to relax and focus on deep stretching.
I also teach Hatha yoga in your own home either on a one to one basis or with your friend, partner or entire family/workplace, most likely via video link at the moment although some outdoor yoga is possible.
You don’t have to be flexible to do yoga! Here are some of the many benefits:
- Your stress levels can be significantly lowered through correct breathing.
- Yoga can improve strength and will tone your body when practiced regularly.
- Flexibility can be greatly improved.
- Posture can be improved, in particular, counteracting upper cross syndrome brought on by office work/computer based activities/being slumped in a seat.
- Yoga can improve your memory, balance and concentration.
- Yoga has been known to reduce blood pressure, reduce bad cholesterol and improve circulation.
- Through meditation and concentration you can learn mindfulness – being in the here and now. People have found this to be life changing.
- It is a form of exercise where your internal organs may get a workout too!
Text me today on
Click Get Started to book in your FREE discovery session
Yoga with Mary
- Get stronger and fitter
- Beginners welcome
- Yoga in the park
- Breathing techniques
- Calming the mind
- Reducing stress
- Improve your flexibility
- Great for posture
- Relieve back tightness
- Deep stretching
- Improve mobility
- Learn to relax
Yoga Session Costs
- Discovery Session (20 minutes) – FREE
- 1:1 Yoga within a 3 mile radius of W14, London – From £65 per hour
- Private Group Class via Zoom, the park, or your work place – From £65 per hour
- Online Yoga 1:1 (65 minutes) – £65 per hour
- Yin & Tonic Zoom class – £5
- Yoga Holidays please see separate holiday section