Why Choose HathaGo?
Train with me, Mary – owner of HathaGo, for your whole wellness journey. As an intro to me, here is a short video showing stretches to do when you have a tight lower back.
Look what other services I can offer you, or feel free to present me with a brand new challenge to help you with!
I understand how stressful life can be and the pressure we constantly feel to do more whilst trying to look and feel good.
That is why when you train with me we look at your whole lifestyle and come up with a programme that best fits you.
- Yoga and or Personal Training
- General fitness
- Nutrition and weight management
- Toning and strength building
- Core stability
- Stress management
- Postural advice and correction
- Back pain/Injury rehabilitation
- Stretching, mobility and flexibility
- Looking great in that special outfit
- Post-natal advice
- Nutritional advice
- Peri/Menopause help
- Helping over 60s to keep fit
- For help reducing blood pressure and cholesterol
- RYT 500 Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
- 45 Hours Yin Yoga Teaching
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training includes:
- Health, fitness and lifestyle analysis
- Advanced exercise and fitness knowledge
- Advanced resistance training
- Advanced cardiovascular training
- Nutrition and weight management advice
- Padwork for PTs
- Kettle bell training
- Certified YOGABODY breathing coach
- Full liability insurance
- Emergency First Aid at work certified
- Enhanced DBS certificate
During Covid- 19 as with every time, your safety is paramount. I am currently training most private clients via video link with much success.
Park or garden training is currently feasible, keeping 1 metre + from each other. Please supply your own mat.
No equipment is required for a full and effective workout or you may bring your own equipment to the session.
Get News & Updates
Please sign up for useful updates and info.
Your details will not be shared with anyone.